About Etobicoke Dog Walks
Our small company started in 2011, we designed to give your dog special attention. We pride ourselves on being reliable and responsive. We pamper your pet with love and care, as if it is our own. Every dog has its own personality and we care for them accordingly.
Our Goal is to…
- Enrich your pet’s life
- Insure your pet’s well-being
- Provide exceptional care and service to both pets and pet parents
That is me in the picture, Rick, with my dog Madison who is the greatest benefactor of my new career. I have been around dogs for most of my life, some of my best life experiences were with a dog at my side. I have worked with pet rescues to re-home dogs within Toronto. For over 25 years I worked in the corporate world with a sales and IT background. I decided to end that career and follow my true desire, to work with dogs. As dog lovers you all know the feeling of walking in the door and receiving the unconditional love of your pet. Now I am able to multiply that feeling on a daily basis.
- Walks are available Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) we pick the dog up between
- 10 am and 2 pm.
- We walk rain or shine and will only limit the outing in extreme weather conditions.
- Payment is due at the end of each week.
- We always pick up your dogs’ waste and leave the area cleaner than when we arrived.
- Your dog will always be on leash unless we are in a leash free park.
- All Dogs in our group walks must have their vaccines up to date and they need to be licensed by the city of Toronto. To obtain a license click here or call 416 338-7387
- We are Insured and Bonded
References are available